IFRS 17 Assistant Manager / Manager | $45-70k (Big 4 welcome)
Our client is a foreign life insurance company and they are looking for an Assistant Manager / Manager (2 openings) supporting IFRS 17 project. The role will start with 1 year contract basis with a strong view to extend / convert to permanency.
- Support accounting work stream for IFRS17 projects
- Design, analyze, and define user requirements for IFRS17 implementation
- Partner closely with the actuarial, financial reporting and the other cross functional teams to define accounting posting rules and accounting adjustments
- Develop forecasting and budgeting processes
- Lead and participate in UAT
- Perform validations on accounting postings.
- Bachelor holder in Finance / Accounting / related discipline
- 3-5 years' related experience
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, with good time management and problem solving skill
- Knowledge in IFRS 17
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Big 4 candidates are welcome
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.