Assistant Manager - Product Development
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited, an ACCA approved employer, is looking for Assistant Manager - Product Development.
Education: MBA Finance/ACCA
Experience: At least 2 years of relevant experience in Capital Market
Duties & Responsibilities
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop proposals for existing and new products.
- Work with stakeholders to identify issues with upcoming products.
- Participate in the entire process of designing and implementation of new products.
- Suggest improvements in existing products.
- Manage future and existing assigned products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure processes are efficient.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Contribute to the development of new products and review of relevant rules and advise amendments, in line with the international best practices.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring/automating business processes, benchmark with best global practices.
- Conduct awareness sessions with the market participants in line with business needs.
- Work closely with IT department regarding existing products as well as new product development.
- Must ensure full support and compliance to various processes and business needs.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position “AM-PD” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage people with disability to apply for their relevant/suitable area.