Trust and Company Accountant - UBS Trustees (Jersey) Ltd
re you intrigued by the offshore trust industry? Do you strive for excellence in everything you do? Can you deliver accurate and timely financial information?
We're looking for a trust and company accountant to:
• prepare accounts and financial statements for our client structures within strict policy and regulatory deadlines
• ensure our accounting and financial information is complete, accurate and auditable, and consistent with international accounting standards
• review, analyse and report variances in accounting and financial information to ensure the highest quality standards
• reconcile financial information and suspense items to support a series of reporting and monitoring processes
• drive and support continuous improvement of efficiency and effectiveness, incl. standardisation and alignment across the UBS trust locations
You'll be working in the Client Accounting team in Jersey. You'll be working closely with colleagues within your team and with partners and stakeholders across the location, taking a wider 'one-team' approach to ensure we succeed together as a combined unit. You'll also support, and be supported by, colleagues in the other UBS trust locations to leverage our global expertise and to ensure full alignment across the locations. We're committed to working as trusted partners, delivering the highest quality output, and to play our part in providing the best possible client experience.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• min. 5 years of previous work experience as a trust and company accountant within the offshore trust industry, incl. bookkeeping, reconciliation, and preparation of trial balances and financial statements
• strive for excellence in everything you do and committed to providing the best possible client experience
• self-motivated and goal driven with a proven ability to deliver to the highest quality standards
• analytical and methodical with close attention to detail
• able to work under pressure and comfortable with strict policy- and regulatory deadlines
• able to communicate effectively with colleagues, partners and stakeholders
• excellent team player but equally comfortable to work independently when required
• hold, or studying towards, an accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent
• highly proficient in NavOne, Excel and Access
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.