Assistant Manager - Finance
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or professional qualifications ACCA/CPA/CA
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models and exposure to ERP/Accounting systems
- Financial mindset and able to translate business queries into financial analysis
- Preferably with experience in fast-paced industries (FMCG/Consumer goods, IT/Tech, Retail/Lending & Financial Services)
- 5+ years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong integrity and not afraid to raise concerns or highlight opportunities
Will be Responsible for:
- General Accounting Knowledge
- Perform month-end closing review, financial and management reports, and analyze expenses to support the FP&A team.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with all audits, external & internal.
- Assist in preparation ofCompliance filing/reporting financials to regulators
- Business partnering.
- Provide appropriate accounting information when needed.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and compliance to internal policies
- Ensure proper compliance in group accounting standards and local requirements
- Ensure all financial impact on operations and group restructuring is properly reflected
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Initiative and analytical skills are mandatory
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation, and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.