MIS Accountant | Al-Futtaim Logistics | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
We are currently looking for MIS Accountant to join our finance team in logisitics to review of Contract and profitability analysis. Related MIS and any other requirement from management. He/she shall be able to:
- Support and coordination with Automotive operation on operational performance, SAP/ Yard Management system and as per management/ customer requirement. Fleet operation efficiency and fuel analysis..
- Review of Vehicle Running Report for all fleets as per P&L, to ensure vehicle/ cost is allocated to correct Cost Centre / GL and meeting with operation managers for improvement of cost control & operation efficiency (Running cost/ Fuel Efficiency).
- Rates/ RFQ/ Commercial computation and preparation of offer document in consultation with business manager. Coordination for commercial aspect of SLA/ Contract and review the terms and condition in line with AFL standard terms and condition.
- Cost analysis, review and negotiation of rates through CPD to keep a check on AFL operating cost (Including Consumable, casual labour, hiring and related MIS) and analysis of the requirements and necessary approval.
- Coordinate and manage Cargo wise One EDI system configuration, working with EIT and supplier for system related issue and compliance.
- Review of the sales and margin report. Prepare Sales Incentive working, incentive pay out and comply with approval process as per approved Sales Incentive policy and SOP
- Annual Budget preparation in consultation with finance manager / business unit manager, as per group guidelines and group time lines
- Assisting Managing directors or Business head for Adhoc reports / information required
About the Requirements
- Profession qualification from Accounting, MBA &/or bachelor degree in accounting
- 10 years in Finance includes 3 years in commercial &/or operation support
- Financial Analysis, Ratios Analysis and key Financial Performance Indicator
- Understand the business to develop / introduce reports and have the operational knowledge to know activities for analysing the financials.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.