Client Services Manager (Fund Accounting)
You will be responsible for the development of the team and its members ensuring the consistent delivery of the highest quality service to a portfolio of clients and also for the provision of appropriate frameworks and controls to ensure adherence to all procedures and policies.
You will support the development of strategic relationships with clients, monitoring current service levels as well as supporting further business development opportunities with those clients.
Drawing on your existing experience in Corporate, Company or Fiscal law you will create and maintain a positive and professional environment that motivates team members to learn and develop with regular, frequent and transparent communication.
You will lead and manage all recruitment, resourcing, training and development requirements of the team to meet client demands and career development of team members and also you will lead and manage continuous improvement objectives of the team and contribute to those objectives at a department level also.
You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and able to bridge the gap between Client Services and Technical/Compliance/Sales etc and know when and how to bring these Subject Matter Experts in as and when necessary.
You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
Client Services Manager may be required to cover for a Senior Accountant at any time,therefore needs to be competent and confident in all accounting roles and responsibilities as well.
You will lead board and shareholders meetings, reviewing related minutes, agreements and documentation.
We are never complacent and always encourage our people to look for ways to improve our business; here everyone’s opinion counts and we will value your contribution.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Qualified Accountant (CPA or equivalent)
- 7+ years relevant experience, at least 3 years of which are in supervisory or managerial experience
- Experience of managing service operations and client deliverables
- Experience of managing teams (composed of 10+ team members) and conducting performance appraisals
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with Senior Management
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office tools, particularly to be proficient in Excel
- Proven high performer in previous job roles
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results under tight timelines
- Knowledge of the private equity industry is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.