Our Corporate Services Division provides accounting, company secretarial, taxation, payroll and treasury services to our clients, whereby you will have the opportunities to learn about the various business entities, business environment, regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdiction. This role is to assist in managing a portfolio of clients that require our services. You will be involved but not limited to:
- Prepare financial reports on monthly, quarterly or annually basis
- Prepare annual statutory accounts including consolidation of various subsidiaries within the Group, in compliance with the relevant GAAP, regulations and company policies
- Operate treasury functions and responsible for accurate and on-time payment applications
- Ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Assist in liaising with auditors and tax representatives
- Understand business operations and identify associated processes and risks
- Conduct KYC process and compliance review
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned by managers or directors
- Degree holder in Accounting and other related discipline
- Member of Accountancy Professional Bodies (or Finalist)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience gained from CPA firm or professional services industry
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accountant
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken
- Keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via firstname.lastname@example.org.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.