Assistant Manager, International Financial Outsourcing
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our multi award winning and growing International Financial Outsourcing team.
We have a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. We therefore need people with engaging personalities as well as great skills.
You will provide direct assistance to the management team, supervise and review monthly management accounts.
This role operates under a hybrid working arrangement - a mix of working in the Central London office and working from home (but with scope for further flexibility).
- Control of a portfolio of clients
- Full review of management accounts
- Review of VAT return submissions and Intrastat returns
- Supervision of Management Accountants and Financial Administrator
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients
- Review of payment runs and online payment submissions
- Liaising with teams across the firm
- WIP & billing control
- Overseeing costings
- Identifying and implementing enhancements
- Managing onboarding of new clients
- Assisting the Management team
- Assisting in researching and implementing new accounting initiatives
- Keeping up to date with technical developments
- Ensuring full compliance with anti-money laundering obligations
Knowledge and Experience
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Experience of working in an Outsourcing team within practice, looking after a portfolio of clients
- You must have strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members and good VAT knowledge
- You must be eligible and available now to work in the UK
- Experience of supervising staff, building presence and inspiring confidence
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Be completely conversant with Cloud accounting software, with strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, working with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients, able to make and justify own decisions