Fund Accounting Manager - Shanghai/Beijing
For our office in Beijing, Shanghai, we are looking for a Fund Accounting Manager within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as the benefit of customized training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
The Account manager is the accountability point for the administration and execution of a set of assigned client deals in private equity and venture capital market. Specific responsibilities include the following:
Onboarding and Management
- Know all aspects of each deal – documents, strategy, marketplace, partners & counterparties;
- Manage onboarding of new assigned deals;
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with clients in a time manner;
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all required deal deliverables;
- Awareness of new opportunities with current client/deal base;
- Provide Senior Management with regular status updates on clients.
- Communicate deal information and represent client interests to the team;
- Ensure training is done thoroughly for each team member;
- Provide guidance to senior offer and offer for any questions;
- To build up a strong and stable client service team;
- Provide feedback and assistance to support team on new deal set-up and implementation;
- Provide Sr Manager with constant feedback on capabilities of support team.
- Champion Compliance AND Client focused approach (not either or)
- Deal Exceptions
- Compliance with deal onboarding and termination procedures.
- Immediate follow-up on deal exception report.
- Active participation in annual audit of assigned deals/activity.
- Awareness and communication of deal/client risk or compliance issues to senior management.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.