Financial Control Analyst (ME close)
Why should you choose us?
Have you heard? We are building a whole finance department and it´s gonna be big. Whether you are fresh out of education or looking to follow a new career path, we have of plenty vacancies to fit your experiences. You can watch the finance department – and your career – grow!
We are looking for a colleague who will join our expanding UK&I Finance department in Brno as Financial Control Analyst. This person be providing assurance that the accounts of UK & Ireland are at all times under thorough control and fully reconciled. Our working hours during the month are flexible and you can organize your day according to your needs, while during the period closing higher workload is to be expected.
What will you do?
- Make sure there is tight financial control over the UK&I accounts
- Be preparing and posting journals, reconciling GL accounts and providing commentaries
- Provide analytical review, assessing risks and opportunities
- Be working with the financial control team in the UK to support month end close
What can you learn in our team?
- You can master SAP, Blackline, HFM and various finance related systems
- You will learn more about corporate reporting and accounting, retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
- You will be given space to prove your analysis skills, process improvements skills and look for efficiencies (Lean Six Sigma, Robotic Process Automation)
- Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- And many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
Now you’re probably wondering what skills and knowledge we expect from you? Well…
- You have fluent English, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are conversant with accounting principles
- You have knowledge of finance systems particularly SAP
- You have experience in a corporate environment
- You need to have strong excel skills for analytical work.
- You must be a team player, capable of working together towards a common target
- You are able to deliver to deadlines
Suitable only for applicants currently eligible to work in the EU.
What we offer to make you happier?
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- Lots of online and virtual trainings these days.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again