Senior Audit - Financial Service Organizations - Hanoi Office
Senior Audit – Financial Service Organizations - Hanoi Office
Your key responsibilities
Understands and explains to staff the objectives of an audit, planned other services, and the staff's role in the audit process
- Stays abreast of general business and economic developments and applies their understanding of the client's business and industry to identify areas of audit significance, assesses the degree of risk and the nature of the errors that could result from the client's accounting estimates, identifies unusual or unexpected transactions, and explains important developments/matters to staff
- Develops the Audit Approach Plan and prepares detailed audit programs for tests of controls and substantive procedures for significant accounts
- Executes audit procedures, such as understanding and evaluating significant sources of information, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures in moderately complex, judgmental, and/or specialized areas. Drafts financial statements and footnote disclosures in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles
- Prepares memoranda and other working papers, letters, and correspondence (e.g., Audit Planning Memorandum, Audit Approach Plan, management letter, and correspondence with the client)
- Participates in meetings with the client engagement team and the client. Presents information to others in one-on-one and small group situations, such as verbal presentations to client personnel
- Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve our client's satisfaction.
What we look for
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related tertiary qualification (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Business)
- ACCA/CPA/ICAEW… designation would be viewed favourably
- At least 3 years of related work experience in the audit field
- Experience in financial due diligence and/or financial analysis
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagement and deadline-drive
- Integrity within a professional environment.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.