Cost Accounting Sppecialist/Senior Specialist
Role and Responsibility
- Ensure timely & qualitative performance of month-end and during the month activities related to Inventory & Cost Accounting and Reporting –Plant Closing, Inventory Valuation, Pre & Post Close Analysis, Inventory General Ledgers& Transfer Profit Reconciliations, ad-hoc business queries etc.,.
- Should work towards becoming a Subject Matter Expert and provide necessary support to the team.
- Provide required support to Regional Business Analysts / Finance Managers / Controllers as and when required.
- Provide support in timely preparation of Metrics, Dashboards, KPIsfor reporting to Management.
- Drive Process improvements and keeping SOP documentation up-to-date.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable Internal Controls (SOX & non-SOX) and provide necessary support for smooth completion of Internal & External Audits.
- Provide best-of-the-best service to client and ensure Customer delight.
2 to 3 years of experience in Cost Accounting area along with exposure to SAP MM.
Experience in the following areas would be preferred:
- Manufacturing Accounting
- Inventory Accounting
- Product Costing & Pricing
- Exposure to ERP environment for a period of 1 year preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs and requirements.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong understanding of business process and systems.
- Well organized& time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams spread over different countries, centres and time zones.
- Must possess strong & effective written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment.
- Cost Accounting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.