Accounting Officer (German speaker)
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Bank statements, bank transfers and payments to suppliers
- Contribution to the preparation of the monthly and annual closing
- Preparation of VAT and tax submissions
- Preparation of CSSF submissions
- Prepare financial analysis
- Ensure compliance with reporting requirement (internal and external)
- Assisting the coordination of financial planning and budget
- Support financial audits
- Bachelor / Master in Accounting, Economy, Finance, or Management
- German and English speaking
- Analytical and pragmatic
- Good IT skills (Excel, accounting and reporting system)
- Self-starter and able to respect deadlines
- Ability to evolve in a changing environment
- minimum 2 years accounting experience in a similar position within a commercial or industrial group / or Big 4
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.