Forensic Consultant or Senior Consultant
PwC is a powerful network of over 284 000 experts across 155 countries, who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high-potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external training, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
PwC is recognized as a leader in global Forensic Services. We help companies prepare for, respond to, and emerge stronger from economic crimes, fraud and other crisis events.
Our team is looking for consultant to join and reinforce growth of our Forensic team.
You have a unique opportunity to join our strong and experienced team and develop your professional skills as a Forensic professional. We expect you to build a long-lasting sustainable career with us. You will take an important part in fraud investigations, compliance reviews, forensic intelligence, dispute resolution, forensic technology, risk management, and other projects in Ukraine and beyond. You will have a great occasion to work with Clients representing a broad variety of sectors, industries and geographies.
- Degree in finance or economics or applied mathematics or similar will be preferable
- Experience in forensics and/or consulting is an advantage
- Skills in data visualization, data cleansing, and manipulation (e.g. using Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) is an advantage
- Extensive IT skills (MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; G-suite)
- Meticulous and vigilant attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to work
- Ability to learn quickly, self-learning
- Analytical and communication skills
- Capability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- Strong written and verbal English, including the ability to contribute to the writing of proposals, reports, and other documentation
Your role will include:
- Hands-on participation in a wide range of forensic projects;
- Development of powerful and impactful presentations, reports, and other project deliverables;
- Conducting researches, data and information gathering, structuring and analyzing;
- Assistance with facilitation of training and workshops
- Support with preparation of proposals for Clients;
- Support in marketing materials preparation.
- Application via PwC Ukraine website.
- Online English Test. During 2 weeks after submitting the application, you will receive an email link to pass the test.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game-changer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.