Finance Executive (Healthcare)
Reporting to the Head of Finance and Operations, you will work be responsible for preparation of financial reporting and performing analysis.
Our client is a healthcare company headquartered in Singapore.
- Provides daily operational and financial support to internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in Budgeting and Forecasting activities.
- Prepares Monthly Financial Reports, including cashflow.
- Develops statistical reports, highlighting key trends and issues to help support management decision making
- Coordinate on supply chain planning
- Coordinate with accounting firm on preparation & closing books at each period
- Provide operations support
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Finance or Accounting Major) or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fast and independent worker with a high level of integrity
- Proficient in MS Office applications
This is a permanent position with attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.