The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and responsible for APAC, Africa and Latin America markets.
Our client is the world's leading shoemaker with a retail presence in more than 70 countries.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Prepare for audit and work closely with internal auditors and stakeholders
- Prepare and review financial statements and records provided to internal auditors
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and statements
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and accounting standards
- Bachelor Degree in Business (Finance or Accounting Major) or equivalent
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
This is a newly created permanent role with regional exposure.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.