Company Secretarial Senior
We are inviting high caliber candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence to join our Company Secretarial Department.
Our professional staff supports entity establishment, corporate compliance and entity maintenance, corporate governance and best practices, expansion and corporate restructuring, and entity rationalisation.
As a senior / manager of Company Secretarial Department, you will work on various corporate secretarial engagements, and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day to day basis. You will make technical contributions by preparing or reviewing all sorts of compliance documentation for complex organizations in diverse and specialized industries.
• Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently
• Coach and exercise necessary supervision over junior company secretarial staff
• Lead any ongoing or ad-hoc projects
• A degree holder preferably in business, law or corporate governance
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on company secretarial experience
• HKICS or ICSA qualification will be a plus
• Well conversant and experienced in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance
• Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
• Self-motivated, ability to handle work independently and excellent communication skills