Cashier | Al Futtaim FAMCO | Abu Dhabi, UAE
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Cashier | Al Futtaim FAMCO| Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Cashier to join our FAMCO team in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Branch Accounting Manager, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Daily Cash Collections (Cash/ Cheque, Bank Transfers, Credit Card)
- Daily collection deposit in the bank
- Collection & Posting of Post Dated Cheques & submitting to AFSS
- Petty cash maintenance
- Petty voucher preparation, parking and sending to Finance Dept.
- Daily Reconciliation of cash and cheque
- Coordination and follow up with Finance Department on the daily collection reports and other necessary documents
- RTA registration fee receipt, reconciliation and daily payments
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Adhoc project tasks
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor in Commerce Degree or any Professional Accountancy Qualification.
- You will have a good experience in cash handling / cashiering in reputed organizations in UAE preferably in automotive sector.
- Candidates with experience at foreign exchange will also be considered for this role.
- Your SAP knowledge is a definite advantage!
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.