Quality Assurance, SrAssc
Who we are looking for
- Quality Assurance, SrAssc within Global Technology Services who will cover the QA testing process for projects including execution, automation, metrics collection, developing new tools and processes to ensure quality objectives are met.
What you will be responsible for
- As IT Quality Assurance SrAssc you will be responsible for managing the software quality assurance efforts on critical financial reporting applications.
- Develop and execute test scripts for functional and automation purposes
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Developers on test approach
- Coordinate automation strategy for the team, identify test cases applicable for automation in order to increase automation and reduce dependency on manual testing
- Participate in Agile team activities, iteration planning, and backlog grooming
What we value
- The skills will help you succeed in this role
- Candidate will possess strong critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and decision making skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance
- Experience leading global QA teams in multiple locations and coordinating across multiple teams
- Should possess testing experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- 2 or more years of professional experience in software testing
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Expertise in development, execution, and maintenance of functional, performance, and stress testing through automation
- Proficiency in application lifecycle management .
- Expertise in Database back-end testing is required
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.