Retail - Finance & Business Manager - Vice President
Finance and Business Management: International Consumer VP (Warsaw, Poland)
Working within a Dynamic and modern sub-LOB finance function, the candidate must be comfortable with a rapidly changing and growing business environment. There are many processes to be built and developed and there is an opportunity to grow with the team. The business is very inclusive, forward thinking and you would be part of daily stand ups with the broader International Consumer F&BM team and true partners to the organization.
International Consumer F&BM oversees the financial management and the day to day financial information of the business, and is responsible for ensuring the integrity, accuracy and completeness of financial reporting including balance sheet, P&L, budget forecasts and executive management reporting. The team partners closely with the Controllers and Business Management functions to support the wider strategic and financial priorities of the business and the firm.
The role is focused on the planning and analysis stripe and is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to play a key role in the continued growth of the International Consumer business. We have an ambitious agenda and work in an agile, modern way in a very dynamic environment. This is an exciting time for the business and the learning potential and growth opportunities for all involved are strong.
- The role is focused on planning and analysis for new strategic initiatives. Modeling experience is essential, and the candidate must be able to partner with the business and incorporate ideas and strategic vision into firm, financial plans.
- A strong understanding of the P&L and balance sheet is required and ideally the candidate will have at least a basic understanding of balance sheet management and treasury function (FTP, funding & deployment, legal entity interconnectedness)
- Ability to formally document assumptions and business plans to a regulatory standard
- There will be diverse engagement and partnering with numerous functions across the Firm - Legal entity control, regulatory, tax, policy and controller functions with inputs and insights of the business
- The role will be very connected to the other International Consumer F&BM team members so the ability to communicate effectively and ensure full collaboration and transparency is critical.
F&BM operates as an agile and cross-functional area and the successful candidate will be required to flex their skill set to support the wider teams as required.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Self-motivated individual that can work with both minimal supervision and strong communication skills to ensure they remain connected to the broader team
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and auditable record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Advanced Excel skills, Access, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Modelling or forecasting experience required
- Accounting or finance qualification preferred
- German speaker would be an advantage
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.