Client Service Relationship Management, Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to work on a key relationship in the Global Clients Division. This role interacts directly with business leaders and our client stakeholders to ensure that operations and services contracted are delivered to the agreed standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Strengthen and deepen relationships with our clients. Deliver constant monitoring of the client’s perception of the quality of our services (NPS score), partner with business leads to maintain strong focus on client service and requirements.
- Manage assigned client(s) to develop new business and/ or products opportunities to grow our relationship, while protecting existing revenue streams.
- Work closely with assigned Global Relationship Manager to convey client needs, identify potential State Street solutions, and outline a strategy for engagement
- Support account plan preparation and deliver business overviews to internal stakeholders for assigned client
- Maintain all relevant data for their assigned accounts in SF360 CRM including but not limited to account information, contacts, opportunities, meetings, current providers insights, and campaigns.
- Manage the negotiation and execution of client contracts.
- Employ marketing strategies that promote the full range of Company products/services through close collaboration with the various business partners. Introduce new products and service solutions to clients wherever possible.
- Serve as an escalation point for critical service issues or roadblocks. Shepherd issues through to resolution.
- Assist with client presentation preparation, client meetings, product collaboration, RFPs and client-specific project planning.
- Develop and report on client(s) metrics and dashboards. Accountable for meeting assigned KPIs.
- Manage the finalization of Due Diligence Questionnaires from the client when received and help coordinate periodic health checks.
- Coordinate any required or developmental communications with the client for State Street.
- Serve as the interface for compliance, regulatory, reputational matters between clients and State Street.
- Review quarterly P&L for specific business lines that fall under remit.
- Ensure client onboarding for new assets and/or risk management activities are conducted with a high degree of client satisfaction.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings, with all levels within the client organization – from Executive Leadership to Operational points of contact.
- Ability to gain an understanding of client business, challenges and strategic direction and subsequently articulate value proposition for new products and solutions.
- 10+ years of total work experience preferred with 5 years of Financial Services experience in Relationship Management/ Sales or Client Service.
- Proven ability to earn client trust and develop relationships (internal and external)
- Knowledge of Financials services industry
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.