Accountant/Senior Accountant - US GAAP
We are looking for an Accountant/Senior Accountant to be responsible for the international bookkeeping activities (GL + Reporting) for North Asian entities.
Our client is an American MNC, manufacturing network hardware for various business segments.
- Responsible for the North Asian entities' monthly financial closing and preparation of monthly financial packages. Ensure the financial statements are in full compliance with local statutory requirements and US GAAP. Prepare reconciliation of local financial statements to US GAAP
- Handle year-end audit, all taxation and statutory filing requirements of the North Asian entities
- Work with local agent to convert local financial data from Oracle to local books
- Manage and liaise with external vendors, tax agents and auditors
- Processing of marketing budget, offer codes and IPR and generating month end reports.
- Assist in SOX compliance testing.
- Manage any other ad-hoc statutory and local tax requirements.
- Degree in Accountancy/Chartered Accountant with US GAAP experience preferred
- Experienced accounting personnel, at least 8 years of working experience in accounting, finance, or taxation
- Has good local statutory compliance technical skills and knowledge
- Oracle experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork skill
- Good Microsoft office skill, including Advanced Excel skills
- Good command of Mandarin language (both read and spoken) due to the constant engagement with the local finance team in China
This is a permanent opportunity with an American MNC here in Singapore that is growing and establishing a strong Finance team for the region. They are offering a strong competitive remuneration and a great company culture to work in.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael Seow on +65 6541 9918.