- To provide technical and transaction-based accounting advisory support and research to international KPMG teams and clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards.
- Assist with US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) regulatory filings for spin-offs, carve-outs, initial public offerings (IPO), debt offerings, and other acquisition filings for both domestic and cross-border transactions.
- Provide conversion services to U.S. and foreign registered companies to / from U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Provide transaction oriented accounting and reporting assistance for mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, complex capital raising and financing structures, complex financial instruments, revenue recognition and leases. Prepare and present accounting whitepapers.
- Support business development initiatives.
Project and Team management exposure
Credible record of operating as an independent contributor and also working as part of a team during larger projects
- Understanding of US GAAP and IFRS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Behavioural / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations without compromising on quality and ethical standards and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently as well as able to motivate team members
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
Qualification - ACCA affiliate or member
Experience - 0 - 3 years