Audit Lead, Process Review, Reporting & Data Analytics Audit
- Coordinate and execute audit assignment to meet Audit Plan approved for the Section.
- Guide and manage resources for completion of audit assignments within budgeted timeframe and cost.
- Lead the review on new & existing processes / procedures of Banking products including preparation of the area of concern template for review by the Head of Department.
- Review and complete audit report for submission to Head, Regional Office & Branches Audit.
- • The Audit Lead assists the Head of Department and Division Head to participate/involve with the business / operations units of the RHB Bank Bhd in a consultative manner to provide an independent views and value-added input to the Bank's operation projects to ensure that the appropriate levels of key internal controls are incorporated in the Bank's new / enhanced processes and procedures.
- • Assist Head of Department to inform and educate the CIA, Division Head of Commercial Bank Audit on the control profile / structure / implications arising from the new / revised Bank's products / processes and the appropriate risk management / audit approaches.
- • To review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of operational procedures in respect of changes in new/existing operational process by reviewing manuals and guidelines, etc in respect of internal control aspects.
- • To improve the existing internal controls implemented by reviewing and making appropriate recommendations to the Bank's management for considerations.
- Bachelor Degree - Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years experience in auditing a financial institution.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, advisory, report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of internal control principles/ practices, banking activities, risk management, credit evaluation and corporate governance.
- Good knowledge in the relevant statutory regulations.