Confidential - Business Controller - FMCG
This position will be a strategic Business Partner with Commercial team, report to Finance Director
Our client is a global FMCG company which has served customers all over the world. The company has been always committed to deliver excellent product quality to their consumers as well as implement its strategic and sustainable business development plans
- Partnering with Commercial Operations to understand sales performance and trends, establishing as well as revising financial KPIs and strategy frequently
- Fully in charge of budgeting, forecasting cycle and control on performance for all commercial activity, ensuring the business performance is delivered as planned
- Assessing risks in new and existing deals, informing and educating stakeholders on such risks, getting involved in pricing decisions for new and existing clients
- Assisting Strategic negotiation with external partners
- Fully In charge of commercial audit and forensic activities. Frequently assess and implement tool to strengthen financial control
- Coordination with other teams to design and implement ideas/initiatives to optimize business processes in order to deliver business intelligence on our commercial portfolio
- Lead team by example, identify and develop talent with clear successor plan
- Other assigned tasks from line manager
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Accounting/Audit. Big 4 experience and CPA/ACCA/CMA qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience with Commercial Finance Partnering in managerial position
- MUST excellent communication and presentation skills in BOTH English and Vietnamese language.
- Ability to partner with business/project management teams
- Strong analysis and modelling experience, excellent interpersonal skills, ambitious, able to work under high workload
The role offers excellent opportunity for top commercial finance performers to excel their competencies in finance and business partnering in a reputable global FMCG company.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.