IB Audit Manager #191106
Your field of responsibility
The role responsibilities include:
- Maintain an overview of Divisional strategies, and related performance and risk metrics to identify areas for investigations. Leverage your insights to influence and partner with other teams to drive impact well beyond your immediate areas of responsibility to provide confidence in the Bank’s ability to deliver on its strategy.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Group level strategy and new business partners across the Bank, and in partnership with the Heads of Audit, with key business partners especially in Divisional Strategy, Finance and Risk teams.
- Risk assess and execute audit reviews of strategy development, new business and related control frameworks demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize competing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Provide support and challenge to colleagues engaged in reviews of strategically important initiatives, business areas, products or client types.
- Support regular Audit and Risk Committee reporting related performance and risk metrics and the ongoing development of the Department’s approach to providing confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy.
Your future colleagues
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in strategy audit coverage, new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are aligned to businesses organisations providing opportunity to develop expertise in products and processes while our subject matter experts, including in the Enterprise and Strategy Risk team, work across the organisation developing process expertise and leveraging insights from other business areas. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You are someone who thinks as much about the challenge at hand as the creative solution to it, and while you have a drive towards results and completion, you practice flexibility as challenges and projects evolve. Ideally, you are passionate about understanding what drives businesses, their performance and risks, and enjoy influencing and collaborating with other teams to drive impact well beyond your immediate areas of responsibility.
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background, preferably with a major in economics, finance or business management. Extensive relevant working experience in the financial industry preferably within a strategy, finance or business development role allowing you to confidently evaluate business plans and performance.
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial. Prior internal audit experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of new product or business approval frameworks, and investor relations or corporate communications processes are desirable, but not essential.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills. Ability to manage work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance.
- Can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Pro-active, hardworking and results-oriented professional who is highly inquisitive, with the ability to learn, be able to separate fact from assertion, and the confidence to challenge.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.