Financial Reporting Specialist (Directors remuneration)
As we embark on the journey of creating a new organisation, we are looking for finance professionals who are keen to join this journey with us. The position is based in our Poznan Finance Hub.
The remuneration for the Group’s Directors will be published in the Remuneration Committee Report within the Group Annual Report and Accounts. Director’s Remuneration is under relentless regulatory, political, media and public scrutiny. Companies are subject to a great deal of scrutiny on their executive and it is paramount that information disclosed is accurate and that it complies with the existing rules around both design and disclosure of Directors’ pay. In addition, part of the remuneration report must be audited.
The Directors Remuneration Manager will be responsible for the completion of the Emolument Certificates for the Directors and Senior Management of the Group. The role also has responsibility for preparing the numerical aspects of the Remuneration Report of the Annual Report and Accounts and the Key Management Personnel Remuneration Note to the Consolidated Financial Statements and to prepare information which will be ultimately presented to the Remuneration Committee and the Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) of the CH Group.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Internal/External Reporting of Actuals – Prepare the Audit and Remuneration Committee (ARC) reporting on a quarterly basis for the Senior Management.
- Emolument Certificates – preparation and collation of the Senior Management and Directors emoluments certificates as at 30 September and 31 December for the inclusion of their information in the Annual Report and Accounts.
- External Audit – primary point of contact for the audit of the emolument certificates, Directors remuneration and key management personnel disclosures in the Group’s Annual Report and Accounts.
- Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbanes Oxley compliance in this area, including the annual internal audit
- Coordination - Primary point of contact for Executive Assistants (EAs). Responsible for training and coaching EAs with regards to the deliverables for the emolument certificate process.
- Process Improvements – Improvements current and proposed ways of working along with any ad hoc project activities as required from time to time
- Assist the Share Based Payment plans and the Incentives, Pensions and Remunerations Manager (London) with the preparation of the monthly results.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Working knowledge of IFRS.
- Good understanding of ERP and excel modelling skills
- Experience of working in a corporate environment.
- Fluent English (minimum C1 – Advanced)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, particularly with regards to dealing with sensitive data
- Ability to plan ahead and foresee potential issues
SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.