Performance Analyst - Private Bank Operations
OverviewActing as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
Success ProfileYou’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
ResponsibilitiesCiti Private Bank is a trusted advisor to the world’s wealthiest, most influential individuals and families. Like Citi’s government, institutional and multinational corporate clients, Citi Private Bank clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations. A part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. Among its select clients are a third of the world’s billionaires, many of whom are globally minded entrepreneurs with an expectation of an institutional level of service, who take advantage of Citi’s holistic approach to wealth management. Citi Private Bank is represented by more than 1,000 private bankers, investment professionals and product specialists across a network of 90 offices in 33 countries and over 128 currencies worldwide, making it the most global private bank.
- Assist the performance reporting team with in validating daily/monthly performance returns
- Identify opportunities for improvements to quality of data and client service levels
- Update the department with relevant daily and monthly stats & MI
- Responsible for the successful management and delivery of project initiatives and for the supervision of junior staff to ensure delivery of their tasks which contribute to the projects.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy.
- Knowledge of performance reporting and performance calculations
- Knowledge of investment and financial products
- Good awareness of client needs/expectations
- Analytical with the ability to complete assigned tasks independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good analytical background in the financial services industry with some operational experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Formal finance certification is welcome (ACCA, etc.)
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; discretionary annual performance bonus;
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams & clients to contribute to critical banking applications;
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, employee pension plan, benefit system, life insurance);
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with;
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.