Associate Director-Integration & Separation
- Deliver M&A engagements throughout the transaction lifecycle. Bring together functional (Operational / IT / People), financial and M&A deal process perspectives to create value and reduce deal risk for the client. Plan and coordinate work performed by multiple service lines and cross-functional teams where required.
- Plan and lead Operational Due Diligence (ODD), working closely with Financial Due Diligence team to identify value creation levers and operational issues material to the deal.
- Plan and execute Integrations, Separations, Synergy assessments and post deal value creation activities. Coordinate with other capabilities (Operations, IT, People & Change) to bring functional expertise where needed.
- Work on matters pre-sign, sign to completion and post completion on M&A deals; and be able to support both buy-side or sell-side mandates
- Lead engagements and manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively. Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Team with partners and Directors on proposals and business development calls.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and senior consultants.
- Experience in understanding deal completion mechanisms and providing Operational inputs to SPA
Qualification and prior experience:
- MBA or CA, CPA, ACCA qualified
- Significant broad experience in Operational Integration & Separation in M&A Transactions
- Ability to lead Operational Due Diligence to identify and articulate deal issues
- Good business-writing and Excel skills
- Flexible working style with good team-working skills
- Big four experience / Boutique M&A is preferable but not essential
- Industry Experience: Financials Services, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Energy preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.