Treasury Analyst (Sr. Consultant)
- Participates in implementing group treasury projects & solutions
- Manage debt portfolio to ensure compliance with all key covenants and obligations
- Place deposits in line with the agreed SLA
- Keep treasury schedules updated in relation to IBOR, Forex GL, etc.
- Oversees general cash management, liquidity and treasury Operations and continuously drives its improvement
- Perform weekly/monthly cash positioning, account balance reconciliation and short-term cash flow forecasting across the business units
- Making short/long term funding requests based on cash flow forecast and justify the positions of funding
- Oversee the bank accounts of the various entities and ensure sufficient funding is available for payments, payroll etc.
- Monitor the bank account daily for receipts from customers and liaise with AR team for updates and deviations
- Prepare reports required for monthly and quarterly business cash flow forecasting and assist in financial modelling activities
- Continuous monitoring and identification of forex risk and its reporting
- Manage Regulatory requirements in line with corporate policy and local regulations
- Prepare & monitor cash flow forecast and other financial analysis as required
- Assist with a group-wide banking relationship
- Evaluate new banking products/services
- Help implement best practices and drive process improvement, including review and recommend changes to Treasury policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certifications in any of the qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA, MBA finance or equivalent) is a must.
- Minimum of 6+ years of Treasury experience with Multi-National Corporations
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power BI with strong knowledge of other Microsoft suite of products is required.
- Experience in ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP etc. is preferred.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.