Consultant - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- Provide input and contributes to the planning and delivery of engagements including work plans, timelines and project management
- Actively seeks out work from more senior team members and begins to execute defined activities
- Execute engagements within IARCS including risk assessment, internal audits and other solutions like; development of policies and procedures, delegation of authorities reviews etc
- Prepare reports/deliverables and presents to Assistant Manager/Manager
- Executes follow-up audits to monitor managements interventions
- Develop business proposals along with ensuring relevant risk compliance
- Provide on the job training to junior team members
- Liaise between junior and senior team members
Education, qualifications and experience required:
- Educated upto a bachelors degree in a relevant field of study
- Possess a professional certification such as ACCA/CA/CPA/CIA or be underway to attaining one within the next year
- Minimum work experience of 5 years within Big 4 Firm’s Advisory department wherein majority of the work performed was within internal audit
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience on Internal Audit, Risk Assessment, Compliance reviews, Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Financial Management and Reporting, etc.
- Advanced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point).
- Hands on experience of ERP systems
- In depth knowledge of key business risks and associated mitigating controls
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply relevant legislations, frameworks standards and guidelines
- Possess flawless communication skills in English. Arabic is highly desired
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.