Senior Reporting Specialist (Corp. Costs & Pensions)
As we embark on the journey of creating a new organisation, we are looking for finance professionals who are keen to join this journey with us. The successful candidate will deliver financial planning, forecasting and budgeting processes for the new company in the Corporate Sundry area. The position is based in our Poznan Finance Hub.
The Corporate sundry area includes costs which by their nature may be difficult to allocate to a specific business unit, or costs that have been incurred centrally and require recharging to the business. Corporate Sundry costs include UK/US Pensions, UK/US Long-term Incentives, UK/US Insurance and Global Health Programmes.
- Internal/External Reporting of Actuals – Responsible for preparing and analysing month end and quarter end finance activities including accruals, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations for Corporate Sundry related accounts, providing meaningful variance analysis on significant movements, preparing the Corporate Sundry monthly performance pack for review by the GAL&S FD and for ultimate discussion with the Group FC on WD6. Maintain effective communication with key stakeholders in the Business, Markets, Regions and Corporate finance teams regarding all aspects of reporting.
- Insurance – Support Finance Manager in preparing Insurance actuals and forecasts analysis.
- Forecasting and Budgeting – Collate inputs and support finance manager on preparing Corporate Sundry monthly forecasts, Update1, Update 2, Update 3 (Updates – to the current forecasts) and Plan. Challenge stakeholders on their submissions.
- Compliance and Control - Internal Sarbox compliance for Corporate Sundry team. Provide data requested by external Audit for Corporate Sundry.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Working knowledge of IFRS.
- Good understanding of ERP and excel modelling skills
- Experience of working in a corporate environment.
- Fluent English (minimum C1 – Advanced)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, particularly with regards to dealing with sensitive data
- Ability to plan ahead and foresee potential issues
SAP experience beneficial – FI Module
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)