Audit Director-Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (Non-FS Arabic Speaker)
To render audit services to clients with Knowledge and Business Solutions as per their requirement and to manage client expectation.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Engagement Management
- Quality assurance on audits
- Ensuring team performance
- Business Development
- Delivery of the practice objective at the day to day level
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate technical issues to client whether internal or external.
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliverables for all the clients as per engagement letter
- Seamless transition of new projects/clients
- Effectively planning the implementation of changes to the process
- Proactively highlighting and resolving issues in the processes
- Effective control of back logs if any
- Responsible for review of quality of work in detail
- Responsible for client meeting at regular intervals.
- Provide appropriate training to staff members
- Monitoring of financial KPI’s for your clients (eg. WIP reports, debtors, billings, strict and timely realizations)
- Bachelor in Commerce or Completed A levels or equivalent
- Certified CA/CPA/ACCA
- Technically sound, thorough knowledge of IFRS and ISA
- Total of at least 10 years post qualification experience required
- Experience in Accounting and handling a team
- Prior experience in dealing in clients involved in real estate, construction and related industries and oil & gas sectors
KPMG was established in the Lower Gulf in 1973 and has grown to over 1,300 professionals, led by more than 90 partners and directors, across six regional offices. Over the last 40 years, KPMG has worked with leading industry players across the region, helping identify and manage risks and capitalize on opportunities - making us a preferred professional services provider.
We play a pivotal role in helping clients make their own success stories. At various stages of growth, our clients look to us for timely and independent advice. Our professionals are selected from a deep talent pool of industry specialists. They offer significant knowledge, local experience, and a client-focused approach – and are integrated into a network of professionals working with KPMG firms around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.