Technical Accountant (IFRS policy specialist)
Do you fancy joining a regional group reporting team where you will act as the lead technical resource for this fast-growing international logistics business?
Have you got the technical know how to own the policy strategy for the group's IFRS application?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please read on!
A world-leading logistics business with a stunning regional head office based in the heart of London City. Their revenues generate in excess of £500m and the operate in over 27 countries world-wide. They are listed and have a head count in excess of 4000.
- Act as the lead technical resource for the group on all financial reporting standards.
- Assist local teams with ad-hoc accounting/reporting queries and questions from all IFRS reporting entities globally.
- Take full ownership for the maintenance of the IFRS group policies.
- Liaise with the Group Companies to ensure adherence to reporting requirements (status reports, monthly reporting pack).
- Work closely with the Group Reporting Manager in relation to on-boarding new entities.
- Work on local gaap conversions to IFRS when on boarding new entities
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified.
- Advanced IFRS technical knowledge.
- Experience of taking a company from local GAAP to IFRS.
- Comfortable with researching and writing IFRS policy docs
- Salary up to £60k
- Discretionary bonus (10-20%)
- Flexible working - 3 days per week in the office
- Enhanced pension and benefits package