Assistant Accounting Manager - Work-Life Balance
Desirable opportunity for those who are looking for a stable opportunity with a private holding company. We are now looking for a qualified candidate with hands-on consolidation experience.
Our client is a well-established group of companies with more than 150 years of history in Hong Kong. With their good reputation in the real estate and investment market, their business is expanding steadily. They are now looking for an additional headcount under the holding account.
- Prepare full sets of accounts, including cash flow statements, P&L, balance sheet, budget control, etc.
- Assist in preparing group accounts, statutory audits and tax return filing
- Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded in accordance with corporate guidelines with high degree of integrity and accuracy
- Ensure proper implementation of internal controls
- Preparation of internal reporting on fund pricing, NAV reports, fund performance, investor reporting etc.
- Monitor and review daily valuations and reconciliations of funds, prepare the monthly closing P&L statements
- Provide relevant recommendations to fund managers and work in accordance to the regulatory compliance and accounting practices
- Liaise with external parties, including auditors, bankers and vendors
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cecily Chu on +852 2258 3404.