Assistant Manager, Company Secretarial
We provide a broad range of company secretarial service to our clients. We enable our clients to incorporate a legal entity quickly and efficiently with the formation and transaction support services through our global network of own and third party offices. You will lead a team and provide professional company secretarial services to our clients.
- Support the company secretarial team to handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters of a portfolio of clients for offshore companies (Cayman and BVI) professionally, including
- Incorporation and deregistration of companies
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, etc.
- Updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
- Reviewing agreements and contracts
- Changing in shareholdings and directorships etc.
- Deal with statutory filings and compliance matters
- Handle non-statutory matters such as due diligence on clients and opening of bank accounts
- Delegate, supervise and coach a team of company secretarial
- Handle and deal with company secretarial services enquiries from clients
- Liaise with other Intertrust offices to ensure company secretarial services are provided on a timely basis
- Other ad hoc projects
- Degree or diploma holder in Business Administration / Corporate Governance or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of company secretarial experience in professional services company or law firm
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Company Secretarial
- Student Member or Qualified professional member of ICSA/HKICS
- Solid knowledge and well-versed in Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, Company Acts in major offshore jurisdictions, other statutory and compliance requirements, and basic knowledge on funds structure
- Experienced in supervising and coaching team members
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluent Mandarin is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, attend to details and able to work under pressure
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.