Analyst Credit Assessment Turkish Speaker
As an Analyst Credit Assessment, you would be responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provide assessment of a customers credit risk and recommend terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. Deliver credit evaluation. Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Responsible for providing authorised approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Providing assessment of a customer credit risk and recommending terms of credit.
- Performing detailed financial analysis based on customer financial statements for development of a risk profile of a customer.
- Analysing the overall credit exposure.
- Providing authorised approval for continuing deliveries to customers in case of overdue or credit limit exceeding.
- Negotiating and managing securities necessary to support higher risk exposures based on a risk reward approach.
- Resolving credit enquiries and complaints from customers.
- Communicating with internal and external customers in a professional, assertive, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for identifying when accounts may require legal intervention e.g. If customer files for bankruptcy.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in the Finance area, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Minimum 2 years’ of professional experience in finance or accounting.
- Experience in a multi-national company – preferably in Shared Services environment would be an asset.
- Exhibits very good English communications skills (written and oral)
- Language Proficiency Level: C1 (Turkish).
- Ability to work under high pressure an in a rapidly changing environment.
- Positively engages with others to improve business processes and performance where necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions (internal and external discussions).
- Results focused team-player, with excellent communication skills and strong drive.
- Strong analytical skills.