Forensic & Integrity Services Senior
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Despite the best efforts of internal controls and risk departments, corporate fraud continues to challenge businesses across the globe. From asset misappropriation to financial statement fraud, no company is immune. When facing acts of fraud, government regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients know that we have the investigative experience they need, when they need it.
Our Forensic & Integrity Services team is growing exponentially, and as a Forensic Senior you’ll play a key role in that growth. Working with clients across all industries, you’ll help develop innovative recommendations to some of the most challenging fraud issues around. Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of clients across industries, you can expect to take on a wide range of fraud prevention and detection projects, making this a great place to develop your skills and business knowledge.
Your key responsibilities
Because all clients have unique issues, it’s no exaggeration to say you’ll never be doing the same type of investigation for too long. As a senior, you’ll be the key day-to-day contact for helping our clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. It’s all about using your technical skills to creatively assess and resolve our clients’ needs from the front lines.
Skills and attributes for success
- Take responsibility for high quality execution and delivery of specific parts of a FIDS engagement
- Develop yourself and others through seeking and offering on-the-job coaching
- Oversee multiple projects ensuring the work meets the client’s needs
- Use technology to continually learn and share your knowledge with other team members
- Nurture relationships with professionals in other service lines and seek opportunities to work together
- Maintain a strong focus on the client and be responsive to their requests
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Law, Finance or related field, with approximately 2 year of related experience
- Achieved, or be working towards a professional designation, such as CPA, CFA, CFE
- Effective organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you’ll also have
- Relevant forensic accounting, compliance, forensic technology or dispute related experience, preferably with a professional services firm
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate people that have the intellectual curiosity to actively pursue new knowledge in the rapidly changing world of fraud investigations. Naturally you’ll need a solid technical foundation, as well as the ability to translate complex information into meaningful, actionable insights. But we’re not just looking for strong technical skills – we’re interested in people that have the ability to nurture relationships, both internal and external, and are committed to intimately understanding our client’s needs. If you’re looking to become part of a community of advisors where you’ll make a measurable difference across some of the most prestigious businesses around, this role is for you.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.