Executive Manager, Planning & Partnering
See yourself in our team
CFS Finance & Fund Services (F&FS) are a support function within CFS. Our purpose is Protecting and creating value, for great value and we have centered how we will do this around five pillars being Customer, People, Execution, Financial and Risk
The Executive Manager Planning & Partnering is accountable for planning and forecasting, business partnering and decision support functions for the business.
Add value through
- Driving a culture and ensure behaviours are consistent with the values and a team that seeks to lower costs, improve efficiencies by identifying opportunities to simplify, standardise, automate or outsource, with all levels within the Group
- Fostering a collaborative and high performing team culture, and display leadership e.g. by coaching other team members to build on strengths and support development
Do work that matters
- Lead the Planning and forecasting process, working across finance and the business to ensure accurate plans are set, regularly reviewed and stress tested
- Partner with the business executives providing transparency on the financial performance and strategic advice on value adding opportunities
- Ensuring the accounting policies and practices and they are in line with the overall goals of the organization
- Preparation of financial presentations for external use (ie external rating agency)
- Implementation of strong financial control environment including oversight / monitoring activities
- Lead the decision support function including but not limited to pricing, project appraisals, benefits tracking, competitor analysis and stress testing
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Highly experienced in budget management, planning and application of critical thinking
- Degree qualification and post graduate accounting qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability in building strong customer relationships based on credibility, rapport and trust
- Strong commercial acumen with a strategic mindset and proven experience influencing senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to cut through complex issues with superior written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity interests you, APPLY NOW!
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash considerations of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 17/11/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.