Manager / Senior Manager (BEPS Country-by-country Reporting), Transfer Pricing Group
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have over 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
As part of the growth and development plan of our Ukrainian Transfer Pricing (TP) Practice, we are currently seeking to hire the Manager / Senior manager for projects related to BEPS 13 implementation, including preparation of country-by-country reporting.
The successful candidate will be a member of KPMG’s Global Transfer Pricing Services, an international and multidisciplinary team in a fast growing business. The global aspect of our work provides the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues of the KPMG network from various jurisdictions.
- Planning and implementation of projects related to preparation of country-by-country reporting (CbCR), including developing methodology, assistance in collecting financial and other data and preparing report, economic analysis
- Participation in projects on transfer pricing, including preparation of Master-File for international groups, transfer pricing documentations to support the client’s position with tax authorities in various countries
- Full-scope launching of new BEPS product in company;
- Managing all aspects (financing, marketing, clients) of new services and analysis of results;
- Looking for new clients through meetings/calls/cross-sales, active in development of client relationships;
- Project management, including preparing draft contracts and other project-related documents
- Coaching and supervising junior staff
- Participation in tax events and seminars as speaker, writing articles and tracking up to date tax changes in Ukraine and world
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a more senior level, and to gain the experience and exposure necessary to develop a successful career with KPMG.
To fill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in audit or in financial reporting in accordance with IFRS
- ACCA qualification (at least 80% of disciplines)
- Knowledge of IFRS and UNAS
- Knowledge of transfer pricing concepts (OECD Guidelines, local Ukrainian TP rules)
- English level Upper-intermediate
- Strong analytical skills and multitasking
- Exceptional client relationship skills combined with the ability to develop quality deliverables
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot, macros desirably)
- Motivation for professional development and career growth
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Transparent path of career growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus