Procurement Business Partner
Procurement Business Partner
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you'rein control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is"Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
We require a Business Partner who will be responsible for designing, implementing and improving sourcing strategies within the Group Procurement function; working closely with key stakeholders across the business.
You will combine cross-functional teams, supplier relationships, technology, and organisational capabilities to create and deliver a successful procurement programme across assigned categories.
Importantly, as a valued individual within the Azets Family, you will act as a role model of professional procurement practice, delivering high quality solutions to meet the needs of the organisation, delivering value and having significant coverage and commercial influence over Azets third party expenditure.
- Build strong effective relationships at all levels of the organisation (including Board Level, to understand the business’ needs, ensuring issues are understood and accounted for in the strategy development and during project delivery)
- Experienced Procurement Expert; with experience across FM, HR and Professional Services: develops and maintains detailed supply market knowledge and tools that drive innovative sourcing solutions.
- Follows and implements appropriate process and policies to support category management e.g. demand challenge, budget planning, benchmarking to ensure improved procurement performance.
- Supports growth and development of Group Procurement Function Across Azets
- Strategy Development: Designs and implements category strategies that deliver financial and other performance targets such as service, supply chain and risk management.
- Development of Non-IT Procurement Forward Plan, in support of wider procurement and IT objectives and priorities
- End-to-end sourcing management in support of Procurement Forward Plan and business area requirements; managing a portfolio of projects.
- Undertakes rigorous business requirements analysis and aligns category and project strategies at all levels
- Develops and implements rigorous contracts for critical, strategic and preferred suppliers within their category areas, incorporating service level agreements and continuous improvement targets.
- Supplier Management: Support in the development and deployment of group standards, tools and working practices to improve supplier performance management. Supports the business to design and implements appropriate supplier management plans and supports reviews for critical/strategic suppliers.
"This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed Strategic Procurement function, for someone with a passion for procurement with proven experience of strong strategic sourcing and category management. This role provides the opportunity to support the set up and establishment of the new team working alongside a team of procurement professionals focussed on driving real business improvement and value. Giving the opportunity to advance your career and make a real difference within a fast growing dynamic business. "What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (30 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc.bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combineboth a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks(both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to YuLife
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.