Purchase Ledger Clerk / Stock Controller
The Purchase Ledger Clerk / Stock Controller based in Stratford-upon-Avon for this luxury Retail brand will support the operations and finance team in ensuring all stock is accurately entered and allocated relevant stock numbers. The post is integral in supporting the wider business and you will have a responsibility for liaising with various stakeholders relating to various queries.
My client based in Stratford-upon-Avon are a high end prestigious luxury Retail business who can offer a highly stable employment opportunity with excellent benefits. With hybrid working options this role would suit a candidate with a strong Purchase Ledger background who would like more diversification in their roles and responsibilities.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk / Stock Controller role working for this Luxury Retail business in Stratford-upon-Avon will involve:
- Accurate entry of all stock onto ERP system ensuring all entries are accurately logged and coded
- Extensive internal liaison with stakeholders resolving queries of all types
- Support to physical purchase ledger function and wider finance team
- Allocation of stock numbers
- Accurately posting various transactions and utilising Excel spreadsheets to record and update stock data
To be successful in this Purchase Ledger Clerk / Stock Controller role the ideal candidate will have a high level of accuracy and will ideally have experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk. You will be diligent, professional and have strong communication skills enabling you to discuss and resolve queries from internal stakeholders effectively. You will be a strong team player willing to support colleagues in the wider finance department when required and will possess a confidence in using Excel.
Permanent stable employment, highly competitive salary, hybrid flexible working options, free parking,