Business Tax Compliance - Senior
EY’s Business Tax Compliance (BTC) team provides a range of integrated services to assist clients to comply with their tax compliance obligations in an era of rapid change.
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and being their single point of contact on all matters relating to tax compliance, BTC might be the career for you. As a member of the BTC team you will be offering professional services to local and global clients of the firm. You will work in an integrated manner and collaborate with other EY business units to offer clients complete service solutions. Our aim is that your work and contribution to the team will bring many advantages to our clients, to us and to you.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will result in providing exceptional service to our clients. Some responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review of client’s tax computations;
- Preparation and submission of Corporate Income Tax Returns;
- Preparation and submission of Personal Income Tax Returns;
- Preparation of shareholders’ registration forms and claim for refund forms;
- Assisting clients in ensuring that all their tax compliance obligations are met within the stipulated deadlines;
- Assisting with daily administrative tasks and executing other ad-hoc requests.
- In possession of a Master in Accountancy / Bachelor’s degree with Honours or currently in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent qualification;
- Good written, IT and verbal communication skills;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Have a sound knowledge of the Income Tax Acts;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong teamwork;
- Keen attention to high quality, detail and accuracy.
Click here to apply.