Accounting Compliance and Reporting - Manager
EY’s Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR) team provides a range of integrated services to assist clients to comply with reporting and regulatory obligations while allowing them to focus on their core business activities. Our services include bookkeeping, financial statements preparation, payroll, and administrative support.
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and being their single point of contact on all matters relating to their business, ACR might be the career for you. As a member of the ACR team you will be offering professional services to local and global clients of the firm. You will also collaborate with other EY business units to offer innovative corporate solutions and bespoke financial services. You will practise your profession within an international, highly qualified and respectful environment.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional service to our clients. Some responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a team of people working in the ACR team
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring of a young dynamic team
- Reviewing management accounts, budgets and other financial reports
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing IFRS and GAPSME compliant financial statements
- In possession of a Master in Accountancy, a Bachelor’s degree with Honours or ACCA qualification
- Excellent written, IT and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar managerial role
- A very good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards
- Strong leadership and management skills
Click here to apply.