International Tax Associate Director
We are seeking an International Tax Associate Director to join our growing Tax department. As an Associate Director, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Manage a team providing international tax services for a broad range of clients in a variety of industries and sectors
- Provide support to clients’ cross-border transactions and assess their international tax strategies
- Manage the implementation of a number of different projects at any one time, including meeting deadlines, prioritization and billings
- Contribute to the tax practice’s development by proactively managing existing clients and identifying potential opportunities to undertake additional/new client work
Skills and attributes:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- Minimum 6 years’ post qualification experience of working in an international tax department of a large firm;
- Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff; and
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.