Tax Manager - Department of Professional Practice (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG Tax offers a broad range of professional services which include tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients. We assist multi-national companies and local corporates in managing their corporate tax affairs efficiently. Our corporate tax professionals are assisted by a team of experienced technical professionals who are dedicated to updating internal technical resources on tax matters concerning domestic and international transactions, mergers, and acquisitions, investments etc. on any tax issues which may arise.
- Identify tax developments that are relevant to our practice
- Carry out necessary groundwork and research on contentious tax issues
- Drafting and rolling out technical publications on tax updates and issues to both internal and external parties
- Provide technical support and tax tools to the tax team
- Contact point for tax technical issues
- Provide guidance about and applying tax legislation
- A recognized degree in accountancy and/or professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Member of CTIM / MIA / MICPA is preferred
- Working experience in taxation of 5 years or more
- Excellent communication (oral and written), analytical, drafting, presentation and interpretation skills
- Broad and deep knowledge of the tax regulations and legislation
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet deadlines and deal with changing priorities
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential
- Attention to detail and meticulous
- Have the enthusiasm to encourage and share new approaches
- Good IT skills
- Familiar with using research tools
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.