Audit Senior x 3
By joining our Audit and Assurance team you will work closely with our audit partners and you will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. It is the combination of our value driven audit approach, global methodology, focus on customer service and audit quality that truly differentiates the Grant Thornton Audit and Assurance department from our competitors.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding audit team. This role represents an excellent opportunity for career growth and will suit an ambitious motivated person who is willing and interested in getting involved in all aspects of the role. By joining our audit team you will have direct access to partners and your expertise will be valued.
Our audit team consists of country, regional and service line leaders with a wealth of experience. We have a client base covering a wide spectrum of funds, SPV and regulated entity structures, domiciles, legal, regulatory and accounting standards and investment strategies.
- preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- acting as a technical resource for financial services covering a range of accounting standards to include IFRS and UK GAAP. This will include training and the production of internal and external technical information;
- assist in maintaining and developing key client relationships;
- audit of companies across a variety of business sectors;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame;
- manage a team of trainees while on assignment; and
- be responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff.
Skills and attributes:
- be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA);
- have strong technical knowledge;
- have strong experience in audit engagements;
- be capable of working on your own initiative;
- be ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.