Executive (Junior Manager) (IT) Transaction Strategy and Execution - EY Parthenon
Executive (Junior Manager) (IT) Transaction Strategy and Execution – EY Parthenon
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY’s market leading Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) team provides IT & Operations advice to corporate and private equity firms who intend to acquire, divest or restructure businesses. The team comprises advisors with specialist commercial, operations, IT and deal / transaction experience from industry, advisory and audit backgrounds.
We are seeking to further expand our team with IT consultants who work across a range of sectors that include Private Equity, Digital and Telecoms. As an Executive (Junior manager) in our team, you’ll advise clients across all sectors, supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions use your intellectual guile and enthusiasm to apply your technical skills across the M&A transaction lifecycle; including pre-deal diligence, portfolio review and corporate carve-outs & integrations.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and/or contributing to pre deal, post deal and separation engagements with clients across all sectors including private equity across the UK and EU.
- Assisting in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and working in project teams comprising other colleagues from Strategy and Transactions, such as operational and financial due diligence.
- Working on client engagement teams executing Strategy and Transaction services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions
- Assess the client's state of readiness with respect to people, resources, planning, data collection and strategy, while identifying high-risk areas, unidentified issues and areas for overall improvement
- Contribute to people initiatives; recruiting, retaining and training current and future staff.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience of transactions, ideally in performing of IT Due Diligence and/or IT post merger integration, separation/carve-out assignments
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more core aspects of a typical IT function, including Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy and Governance, Systems Integration and Application Development, IT Service Delivery, IT infrastructure, IT financials and dynamics of an IT function
- Programme and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful programmes and knowledge of
- Structured methodologies and a familiarity with industry standards such as ITIL for
- Infrastructure, Systems Development Life Cycle methods and COBIT for IT governance & the ability to provide insights based on experience on IT aspects of transaction deals that are relevant and valued by clients and readers of the IT Due Diligence reports
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Business administration or accounting knowledge (example MBA or CA or CIMA)
What we are looking for
You’ll be a trusted business consultant to our clients and use your deep knowledge of multiple IT technologies to work closely to their needs. Your proven project management and stakeholder management experience will be key to the role. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
About EY Parthenon
EY-Parthenon teams work with clients to navigate complexity by helping them to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future. With global connectivity and scale, EY-Parthenon teams focus on Strategy Realized — helping CEOs design and deliver strategies to better manage challenges while maximizing opportunities as they look to transform their businesses. From idea to implementation, EY-Parthenon teams help organizations to build a better working world by fostering long-term value. EY-Parthenon is a brand under which a number of EY member firms across the globe provide strategy consulting services. For more information, please visithttp://www.ey.com/parthenon.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please note:Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.