Senior Financial Controller (m/f)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
As a Financial Controller, you will be part of our Finance team composed of 3 sub-teams: Accounting, Cash and Financial Control.
Your key responsibilities
- You produce weekly and monthly as well as ad-hoc reports
- You support month-end, quarterly and year-end closing
- You participate in the budgeting and forecasting process
- You report to the Finance Director on variances from the established budget, and the reason for those variances
- You ensure all internal controls and policies of the company are applied
- You analyse each month all indirect costs and investigate the difference(s) vs Plan and PY
- You develop and maintain the relationship with all budget’s owners of the firm
- You plan monthly meeting with budget’s owners in order to discuss & analyse the figures and get exhaustive overview of expenditures approved by Budget Owners (estimate costs to complete)
- You are involved in the budget and forecast process each year
- You assist the Finance Director in presenting the reports to senior executives and stakeholders
- You identify inventory risk and alert the Finance Director
- You assist in special projects
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- You have a master’s degree in finance, Accounting or Business Management
- You have 5 - 10 years of professional experience in a corporate finance/controlling position
- You have a positive and pro-active attitude with a solution-oriented and strong delivery focus
- You demonstrate strong analytic and numerical skills
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are a proficient user of Microsoft Excel (Filters, Vlookup, Pivot table, Macro …)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- SAP knowledge
What we look for
At EY, we are looking for people who demonstrate integrity, respect and teaming. We are searching for professionals with energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead and we are welcoming those who build relationships based on doing the right thing.
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.