Indirect Tax Analyst - India GST
Would you want to develop your career in our Global Financial Organization working with Indirect Taxation?
Would you like to collaborate with dynamic, cross-functional and international teams?Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
India GST Analyst - Determine and minimize the company's India GST tax liability with the highest integrity while complying with India Indirect tax laws. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As a Indirect Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Involving in Sales and Use, State and Local, Property and VAT around the world, including policy interpretation, planning, and audit management but initially required for India GST
- Involving in Calculation, Reconciliation and Payment of GST in India
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Detecting and signaling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Managing and owns all Indirect Tax reconciliations for the company assigned.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related field. CIMA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- Have minimum 3 years taxation experience
- Have Strong Accounting and Analytical skills. Also able to work alone and solve problems and the ability to work as a team
- Have good understanding of GST / VAT and must be proactive and be able to contribute to automation
- Experience with Oracle Pascal and SAP would be an advantage
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.